Apple iBook M2453 Laptop Battery Replacement
- Battery Type: Li-ion
- Volt: 14.40 V
- Capacity: 4400 mAh
- Usual shipping: same day
- Product ID: NMA008
- Color: French grey
- Dimensions: 288.38x51.80x19.00 mm
APPLE M2453 Laptop battery Descriptions:
- Highest quality, Rechargeable Li-ion APPLE M2453 laptop battery for APPLE laptop computer.
- 100% Q.C. on APPLE M2453 battery.
- Highest quality Japanese battery cells.
Brand new - Neither used nor refurbished.
M2453 Apple laptop battery's Compatible Battery Part Numbers:
M2453 APPLE Laptop battery's Compatible Laptop Models :
- Apple IBOOK 1999 MODEL
- Apple IBOOK 2000 MODEL
- Apple IBOOK BLUEBERRY SERIES
- Apple IBOOK CLAMSHELL
- Apple IBOOK FIREWIRE SERIES
- Apple IBOOK GRAPHITE SERIES
- Apple IBOOK INDIGO SERIES
- Apple IBOOK LIME GREEN SERIES
- Apple Ibook M2453
- Apple IBOOK TANGERINE SERIES
- Apple M2453 IBOOK
- Apple iBook Tangerine M7720ll/a
- Apple iBook Tangerine M7721ll/a
How to increase your M2453 Battery life
When you use a new M2453 Battery that buy back lately at the first time, you should carry on to refresh and discharge completely 3 times. Namely the Power Tool Battery must be charged and discharged completely for three times, put electricity quantity to the utmost again. Not to use the M2453 Battery until you repeat three times. Make sure the chemistry material in the Laptop Battery being activated and the internal electricity chemical reaction of the M2453 Battery enter the best appearance. From then on, you can use M2453 Battery random namely you can use it when charging, but you must guarantee there is once turn on electricity completely one month. Such depth turn on electricity can stir up the Laptop Battery to activate the function, and it is very important for Prolong the service life of the battery. If Laptop Battery hasn't being used for more than 3 months, When you want to use it, you must use the same method (refreshing and discharge completely 3 times) to charge and discharge it again before use to insure to activate the M2453 Battery.